Take action to protect immigrant rights!
- Find online "Know Your Rights" resources in English, Spanish and other languages.
- Organize a "Know Your Rights" workshop in your town or region.
- Get legal assistance for those affected by the travel ban.
- Report bias incidents to the Attorney General's anti-harassment hotline.
- And check out MIRA's Facebook page for local events and actions.
Support Safe Communities!
The Constitution protects all people in our Commonwealth. Including immigrants.
The Safe Communities Act would protect all state residents by making sure our tax dollars are not used to enforce federal immigration law, consistent with Massachusetts values, our history, our Constitution and our laws. This powerful new version of the Trust Act is sponsored by State Senator Jamie Eldridge (SD.1596) and State Representative Juana Matías (HD.3052).
Call Governor Baker today and ask him to support this bill! Click to learn more.