Press Conference Tomorrow on Immigrant Health Care Eligibility
Health Care for All, MIRA and community members to explain urgent enrollment issue
- Amy Whitcomb Slemmer, Executive Director - Health Care For All
- Eva Millona, Executive Director - MIRA Coalition
- Nicole Sammarco, President - Haitian American Organization for Social Economic Development (available for interviews in Haitian Creole)
- Documented immigrants who are now eligible for Commonwealth Care
- CesarÃaReynoso (available for interviews in Spanish)
- FlaviaPortinho (available for interviews in Portuguese)
WHAT: Groups that advocate for health care access and immigrantsâ€™ rights will hold a press conference to clarify eligibility and responsibilities of the beneficiaries of the Massachusetts Supreme Court Ruling, which will allow the enrollment of thousands of documented immigrants in Commonwealth Care in the next few weeks.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 3rd
12:00 pm â€“ 12:30 pm
WHERE: Health Care For All â€“ 9th Floor Conference Room
30 Winter St.
Boston, MA 02108