Health Imperatives is a non-profit community-based agency, predominantly serving families and individuals in Southeastern Massachusetts. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of low-income or vulnerable families and individuals in Southeastern Massachusetts. We accomplish this mission through administering both health and violence intervention and prevention programs and services.
Open Positions include:
- Sexual Assault Program Manager - Masters-level, bi-lingual preferred (Brockton)
- Part-time Medical Advocate - Bilingual highly desirable (Brockton, w/ South shore travel)
- Bilingual Sexual Assault Counselors (2 positions) - 1 Spanish speaking, 1 Cape Verdean Creole speaking (Brockton with south shore travel, especially Plymouth and Quincy)
- Part-time Clinical Supervisor - (Brockton)
- Registered NurseRegistered Nurse - (Taunton)